Restoration of health using the Norbekov's methods
Do you want to be healthy, happy and active? Do you finally want to go through life without glasses? Are you ready to take your health into your own hands?
Then our 5 days intensive health recovery course “Healthy, happy and without glasses" is the right place for you!
In 5 days you will learn the fundamentals that form the basis for every recovery, as well as all important techniques for restoring health and eyesight!
Based on Mirsakarim Norbekov's method, you will learn the following skills and techniques in this course:
- Proper inner attitude as a prerequisite for health
- The effective use of imagination, attention and feelings as the key to your own healing
- Spinal and joint exercises to create the physical basis for a healthy body
- How to effectively relax and regenerate the eyes during everyday stress
- Eye exercises, palming and working with the table to restore eyesight
- Meditative exercises for the internal organs such as the liver, kidneys, spleen and intestine to harmonize the organism and restore optimal functions
- Forgiveness, the art of letting go of the old and being in peace and harmony with yourself and others
- The powerful state of mind as a driving force to reach every goal.
- How to integrate what you have learned into everyday life with joy and ease in order to successfully implement your own goals.
Please read more about the content of the course here.
Wed. - Fr. 17:30 - 21:30
Sat. - Sun. 10:00 - 15:00
Duration: 5 days, at least 4 hours/day
5 days, approx. 22 hours: 489 €
Including records of the webinar
1st day of the trial: 98 €
Early booking discount (10% of the seminar fee at least 30/60/90 days before the beginning of the seminar): 30/50/70 EUR.
Students, pupils, retired persons and disabled persons (50% and over) receive a 10% discount on presentation of an ID.
If you want to repeat a seminar, after presenting your Certificate of Attendance, you will receive a 20% discount.
If you attend the seminar together with your spouse and / or family member, they will receive a 10% discount on the seminar fee.
For each additional person attending the seminar at your initiative, you will receive 10% of the fees paid by that person as a discount on your own seminar fee.
All discount options are described here.